Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Checker

Thursday, November 25, 2010

my first post photo using my Nikon D5000

this photo was taken at the international flora exposition held in taipei,taiwan...i went there with hubby to catch up and see some of the international entries made by different countries who joined the exposition...i didn't enjoy much due to  crowdedness i almost felt dizzy so hubby decided to bring me out and sit for a while....people are too many that day and you need to fall in line for an hour before you can get inside because it was only the second day of the exposition...hubby promise me we will return again there co'z he saw my disappointment(can't really smile at that time) hope we still can comeback which i am not really sure because my schedule for the next 3 months will be very busy...going home to my home country and chinese new year is just around the corner...a very busy year is awaiting for me lol!by the way this photo is my very first post ever using my nikon D5000...like what i've said i didn't enjoy the exposition and no chance to use my new cam just like what i am expecting but i also captured some that i will be posting soon...


6 comments:

  1. Very beautiful picture, so sorry you couldn't enjoy the beauty surrounding you that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours.

    Please have a good Friday.

    daily athens

    ReplyDelete
  3. So colorful!

    Have a nice weekend sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new camera. You will love it. Love your shot. Happy weekend!
    My week sky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new Nikon!
    ;-D

    ReplyDelete

i appreciate all comments...feel free and leave a mark so i can visit you back...thanks...